1.1 Definition of “Cookies”
Cookies are small pieces of text used to store information on web browsers. Cookies are widely used to store and receive identifiers and other information on computers, phones, and other devices. We also use other technologies, including data we store on your web browser or device, identifiers associated with your device, and other software, for similar purposes. In this Cookie Statement, we refer to all of these technologies as “cookies.”
1.2 Types of Cookies
- Essential cookies: These cookies are strictly necessary to provide you with our websites and services and to enable essential features, such as providing shopping cart or live chart functionality. If you disable these cookies, we will not be able to fulfill your request.
- Performance and functionality cookies: These cookies collect information about how you use our websites and services and allow us to remember the choices you make while browsing. The information these cookies collect allows us to optimize our websites and make them easier for you to use, and it does not personally identify you. If you disable or opt-out of these cookies, you may not be able to use certain features of our websites and services, and it may reduce the support or information that we can provide you.
- Analytics and customization cookies: These cookies collect information we use in aggregate form to help us understand how our websites and services are being used and how effective our marketing campaigns are, and help us customize our websites. If you disable or opt-out of these cookies, you may not be able to use certain features of our websites and services, and it may reduce the support or information that we can provide you.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies collect information about your browsing or shopping history and are used to make advertising messages more relevant to you. They perform functions like preventing the same advertisement from continuously reappearing, ensuring that advertisements are properly displayed, and in some cases selecting advertisements that are based on your interests. We may share this information with third parties to help create and deliver advertising personalized to you and your interests. If you disable or opt-out of these cookies, you may not be able to use certain features of our websites and services, and it may reduce the support or information that we can provide you.
- Social networking cookies: These cookies are used to enable you to share pages and content on our websites and services through third-party social networking and other websites. These cookies may also be used for advertising purposes.
1.3 Cookies Placed by Third Parties
1.4 Controlling and Opting-Out of Cookies
Your browser or device may offer settings that allow you to choose whether browser cookies are set and to delete them. If you don’t change your browser settings and continue to use our website, we will assume that you consent to us using cookies and continuing to download cookies onto your device. If you choose to disable cookies by changing your Browser Settings, our Website and its features may not necessarily work in the same way or produce the same personalised experience.
For more information about these controls and to edit your cookie preferences, visit your browser “Preferences” or “Tools” menu. For further details on configuring Cookies in your browser, see the “Help” menu in the browser itself.
1.5 Do Not Track
Some browsers include the ability to transmit “Do Not Track” signals. We do not process or respond to “Do Not Track” signals. Instead, we adhere to the standards described in our Privacy Statement and this Cookie Statement.